lördag 3 januari 2009

Shoebox



Oh no, the quality sucks. I have to install an editing program. This can't continue. A blog should be fuild with personal photos. It makes it much more special.

But since I'm a bad girl I stole the pictures on my shoes from another blog that's written by Agnes at Rodeo Magazine.

From the Swedish brand FifthAvenueShoeRepair. I own a couple of tees from there, and the details, quality and craftmanship is just amazing. I may show you those some day.
I totally adore the shoes. Comfortable of course, and what really made me fall for them: the ribbons. Very Minnie Pig. I may dress up as her some day. It's just to put on a cardigan from the H&M/Comme des Garcons collection. Then I'm done!
And don't miss to check out their"couture" collektion By the no.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar